As a Bankruptcy Attorney at the Loris Law Firm, my mission is to learn and understand my Clients’ needs and the external factors affecting them so that I can aggressively and professionally represent them throughout the legal process. I clearly communicate my legal knowledge and experience, thereby enabling my Clients to make a well-informed decision for themselves.
My approach is to provide a personalized Attorney-Client relationship based on each Client’s unique concerns and requirements. My philosophy is based on the commitment to provide experienced advice to my Clients. I am dedicated to full value for every dollar invested in legal services. My Clients can expect prompt personal service and uncompromising, quality legal representation delivered in a cost-effective manner.
At the Loris Law Firm, I am constantly seeking to improve my performance in order to be prepared for the challenges facing my Clients. I keep pace with the latest innovations in the delivery of legal services by continually investing in training and technology. My work environment is based on diligent work effort, community involvement and a commitment to the legal profession.
- Alabama State Bar, 1993
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Alabama, 1993
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1996
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 1997
- Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama, 1993
- University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS, 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mobile Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Past Chairman
- Alabama State Bar, Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
- NACBA (National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys)
Pro Bono Activities
- South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program
- University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association, Mobile Chapter, Past President.
- Mr. Loris was honored in being named the recipient of the prestigious USM Outstanding Alumni Service Award during Homecoming, 2009.
- Mr. Loris has appeared over 25 times as the Guest Expert on NBC’s Local-15 Lawcall in Mobile on the topic of Bankruptcy Law.
- Mr. Loris is married to the former Amber Pearce of Satsuma and they have five children together, Cullen, Theresa, Hayden, Carley, and John. In his spare time, he enjoys Southern Miss athletics, Atlanta Braves baseball and has been a die-hard New Orleans Saint’s season ticket holder for over 20 years…Who Dat!